Below you will find a list of frequently asked questions with answers. If you have a question that is not answered below, please email@example.com
Creating & Managing Listings
- I created a listing, but it does not show up in search results. Why? If your listing is not live after 24hours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I stop my listing from running? Contact us at email@example.com with the link to your listing
- What category should I put my listing In? Add your listing to the category that best fit your event business
- How can I get my listing on the front page?
- How many listings can I place on the site? You can place as many listings as possible in the right categories. However ensure you place one listing per category. For example, if you make cakes, beads and also rent out canopies for events, you will have to create three separate listings, the first in the "Cakes" category, the second in the "Bead Making" category and the third in the "Rental Services" category.